Accredited to ISO9001, we understand and embrace the importance of quality systems in all areas of our organisation. Alongside meeting all our legislative and regulative requirements, everyone at Klondu is part of a culture that encourages new ideas that improve our ability to deliver the best products and processes for clients while reducing our impact on the environment.
At all our sites, Klondu engages and trains employees in EMS and waste minimization practices that are consistent with the requirements of ISO14001.
We make every attempt to understand the history of our materials and avoid the use of environmentally and socially irresponsible suppliers to ensure the quality and integrity of our services, as to deliver certainty to every client.
Workplace Health and Safety Policy
The Management and workers of Klondu are focused towards providing a safe and healthy working environment whilst maintaining a pro-active Work, Health and Safety (WH&S) culture.
This Policy is paramount to the safe, responsible, effective and economic management of our business.
Klondu is committed to the safety of all those visiting our facilities and the absolute importance of their safety whilst on site.
Commitment to WH&S awareness with regards to legislative and legal compliance and other requirements by the management and staff of Klondu is absolute.
Klondu will provide the necessary resources to enable WH&S targets, objectives and subsequent changes to be met. Implementation of objectives and continual improvement processes will secure those targets identified; to ensure the Companies maintains a safe and healthy workplace.
Klondu will continue achieve this by:
- Consulting, designing and implementing safe work practices.
- Maintaining equipment, tools and machinery in a safe condition.
- Providing safe and hygienic facilities.
- Providing coaching, training and supervision to all workers.
- Continually reinforcing the company WH&S Policy.
- Communicating openly and constructively with all workers.
- Periodic review and assessment of our policies and procedures.
- Making information available to interested parties when required.
- Ensuring a continuous pro-active process of identifying hazards, assessing risks and controlling risks